Friday, July 27, 2012

What have MCWB players been doing this summer?

Jasmine Johnson: I have been having a fabulous summer working the Loras all sports camp in Dubuque, Iowa. I have met some amazing people and have had the opportunity to teach superstar kids play all kinds of sports as well as working along side my very best friend and fellow teammate Kim Coleman!

Kim Coleman: I spent my summer working at Loras All Sports Camp where i had a blast training for basketball, meeting tons of people, hanging out with Kerry Kost and of course playing with kids. I also worked at Ace Hardware and had the privilege of coaching an AAU travel team. Summer has been great, but I'm extremely excited for the season!

Kaley Corban: Today was the first day in my life that I tried a peanut butter AND JELLY sandwich! Growing up, I only ate peanut butter sandwiches cut down the middle..such a picky eater!

No comments: