Thursday, July 26, 2012

What have MCWB players been doing this summer?

Kristi Ragan: This summer I was selected to play in the Wyoming vs. Montana All-Star game. We beat Montana 77-67, breaking a 10-game losing streak. 

Emily Siefken: Most of my summer consisted of me playing my last season of high school softball. Iowa has to be different and has summer softball instead of spring softball like every other state. I was the only senior on this year's team. We went 34-6 and were ranked 2nd in the state. This ended about 2 weeks ago, so now i'm starting to do more fun things with my summer and soaking up every moment before coming to college!

Coach Bittner: my husband & I got Advanced Open Water Scuba Diving Certified. Now we can dive down to 130 feet. I had the opportunity to dive in Curacao & Mexico this summer!

More updates to come!!

No comments: