Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Class of 2016: Haley Wollerman


1. What has been your proudest achievement so far?
My proudest achievement so far was receiving first team all-conference unanimous for my senior year of volleyball season.

2. What do you expect to be doing ten years from now?
I expect to be teaching a kindergarten or 1st grade class and loving my job.

3. How do you define “success?”
Success is your happiness. It takes your hard work and time to accomplish what you want. What you accomplish is your success. You determine your own success.

4. How would you describe yourself to someone who did not know you?
I am a hard worker, athletic, and willing to do what I need to do to accomplish what I want.

5. If you could talk with any one living (or deceased) person, whom would it be and why?
I would talk to my cousin, Taylor, he committed suicide during his first year of college. I would talk to him because I need and want answers.

6. What about you is unique?
I have grown up with three brothers. I have learned how to defend myself, work hard, and never give up.

7. What do you want to get out of your college experience?
At the end of college I want to have experienced college; the sports, the friendship making, the education and the lessons. I want to learn what is needed for me to further my dream of becoming a teacher.


No comments: