Thursday, May 17, 2012

Kyli Anderson

1. What has been your proudest achievement so far?
Continuing my education past high school and Sauk Valley Community College.

2. What do you expect to be doing ten years from now?
School will be completed and I will be working in psychology – behavioral thereapy/counseling. I hope to have started a family and continuing my journey of life.

3. How do you define “success?”
Overcoming obstacles to maintain a goal or goals that satisfy your complete happiness.

4. How would you describe yourself to someone who did not know you?
An all-around person, athletic, easily entertained, great sense of humor, easy to get along with, and strong-willed.

5. If you could talk with any one living (or deceased) person, whom would it be and why?
Michael Jordan – Greatest basketball player of all time.
Shania Twain – Biggest childhood fan.

6. What about you is unique?
I laugh at my own jokes.

7. What do you want to get out of your college experience?
I want to be prepared for my future, make great new life-long friends, and have an awesome time.

No comments: