Monday, May 7, 2012

Class of 2016: Kristi Ragan




Kristi Ragan (Lander Valley High School WY)

1. What has been your proudest achievement so far?
My proudest achievement so far is being only the 2nd girl in the history of Lander Valley High School to be selected 1st team All-State in Volleyball, Basketball, and Track.

2. What do you expect to be doing ten years from now?
10 years from now I expect to be teaching PE and coaching at the high school level.

3. How do you define “success?”
I define success as putting everything on the line and not holding anything back. I also believe happiness=success.

4. How would you describe yourself to someone who did not know you?
I would describe myself as enthusiastic, hard-working, funny, and competitive.

5. If you could talk with anyone living (or deceased) person, whom would it be and why?
I would talk to Michael Jordan because he is the most intense, focused, and competitive person I can think of. I would like to learn some of his secrets!

6. What about you is unique?
Something unique about me is that I am a twin; I am the youngest…by 4 minutes. Another unique thing is that it is possible that I will be the only Monmouth student from the state of Wyoming next year.

7. What do you want to get out of your college experience?
I want to get the most out of my college experience as possible, from the education I receive to being a part of the MC Women’s Basketball team. I want to enjoy college and have a great time :).

No comments: