Thursday, May 19, 2011

Class of 2015



INTRODUCING: Lauren Kellen (Mendota HS)

1. What has been your proudest achievement so far?
Thus far my farthest achievement would be being a part of the ihsa state record book. The season isn't over yet and I plan to move higher on the list but I think I have worked hardest for this achievement and it is something that I am extremely proud of!!!!


2. What do you expect to be doing ten years from now?
Ten years from now I plan to be working somewhere close to home at a local hospital with a family and still playing sports as much as I can.
3. How do you define “success?”
Success to me is feeling satisfied with yourself about something you put effort towards whether its yourself or a team.

4. How would you describe yourself to someone who did not know you?
I am athletic and confident and proud of it. I'm quiet at first but once I get to know you I am pretty loud. I love being my own person and always will be.

5. If you could talk with any one living (or deceased) person, whom would it be and why?
Steve Nash, he is my hero an I would love to learn how to pass like him! Or Brett favre, through everything that has happened to him and all the media problems he will always be a personal role model and I would love to just talk to him about his journey from high school to now.


6. What about you is unique?
I don't care what others think about me. I absolutely hate drama unlike every other teenager.

7. What do you want to get out of your college experience?
I would like to get the knowledge I need to advance to medical school while at the same time excelling in sports.


No comments: