Monday, August 1, 2011

Class of 2015



INTRODUCING: Tiffany Churchill

1. What has been your proudest achievement so far?
Scoring my 1500 pt as a South Fulton Lady Rebel on my high school basketball team.

2. What do you expect to be doing ten years from now?
I expect to be settle into a teaching position under secondary education and possibly coaching an extra-curricular activity.

3. How do you define "success?"
Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.

4. How would you describe yourself to someone who did not know you?
I have a great personality, I can get along well with others, and I enjoy meeting new people! Shopping is something that every girl loves, including me! I play basketball but enjoy being a girly girl in my spare time as well! Pink is my favorite color! :)

5.If you could talk with any one living (or deceased) person, who and why?
If I could talk with any one I would choose Nickolas Sparks, because he writes a lot of passionate novels including one of my favorites is "The Notebook".

6. What is unique about you?
I am a very loyal friend and teammate.

7. What do you want to get out of your college experience?
College for me will be a breathe of fresh air, I can't wait to meet new people and enjoy new experiences! I also expect to receive a great education to help in my bright future ahead.

No comments: