Wednesday, June 8, 2011

In the Scotlight: Taylor Rubarts



In the Scotlight: Taylor Rubarts

1. Three adjectives your friends would use to describe you are:
caring sarcastic trustworthy

2. What is something you’ve become involved in or experienced at Monmouth College that you didn’t expect to?
I was inducted into the Alpha Lambda Delta Honor Society.

3. What is something most people don’t know about you?
My aunt Yoko is Japanese.

4. Who is your favorite athlete (past or present)?
Michael Jordan

5. What song would you pick as your anthem?
The Rest is Still Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield

6. What is the last book you read?
A book called War in ILA.

7. What is your favorite movie?
Remember the Titans, it never gets old.

8. If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
My superpower would be, being invisible because I could see everything everyone else is doing but they couldn’t see me.

9. If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money?
Put most of it in my savings and spend the rest on a ticket to California to visit my uncles and cousins, and to go shopping.

10. What’s it like to be a part of the Monmouth College women’s basketball program?
Being part of the Monmouth College women’s basketball team has been one of the best experiences I have had in my first year of college. Our team is a second family and a makes being two and half hours away from a much easier adjustment. I have made so many friends by just being involved with basketball. Outside of making life-long friends, being on the women’s basketball team is hard work and takes time and a lot of dedication! Being on the basketball team has taught me to never give up and if you want something bad enough you will work hard and make it happen!

 

No comments: