Thursday, September 9, 2010

In the Scotlight: Keli Jo Hinkle




In the Scotlight: Keli Jo Hinkle
1. Three adjectives your friends would use to describe you are:
Funny, outgoing/athletic, listener

2. What is something most people don’t know about you?
I like the outdoors (I’m a country girl) and I like to crochet as oddly as they may seem!

3. Who is your favorite athlete (past or present)?
Don’t really have one…but I like MJ, who doesn’t? lol

4. What song would you pick as your anthem?
Not sure. I like the song Pretty Girl Swag right now, though! :)

5. What is the last book you read?
I can’t remember…ha!

6. What is your favorite movie?
Any kind of Horror Movie

7. If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?
X-Ray Vision and Invisibility…Flying would be cool too or being able to see into the near future.

8. If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money?
I’d build my mom her house she’s always wanted, pay for my college education, and spend the rest wherever I saw fit.

9. What’s it like to be a part of the Monmouth College women’s basketball program?
You get to experience different places and make a lot of close friends. The team has a lot of fun together; we’re almost like a family.

No comments: